I have read some where these following rules to become more happier with work life.
- Trust no one but respect everyone.
- What happens in office, remain in office. Never take office gossips to home and vice versa.
- Enter office on time, leave on time. Your desktop is not helping to improve your health.
- Expect nothing. If somebody helps, feel thankful. If not, you will learn to know things on your own.!
- Never rush for a position. If you get promoted, congrats. If not, it doesn't matter. You will always be remembered for your knowledge and politeness, not for your designation.
- Never run behind office stuff. You have better things to do in life.
- Avoid taking everything on your ego. Your salary matters. You are being paid. Use your assets to get happiness.
- It doesn't matter how people treat you. Be humble. You are not everyone's cup of tea.
- In the end nothing matters except family, friends, home and inner peace.